Saturday, January 30, 2010

Encouraging Words For Someone Who Is Stressed Out Any Encouraging Words? Advice? Anything?

Any encouraging words? Advice? Anything? - encouraging words for someone who is stressed out

I am 13 years old. My parents have recently divorced about 4 months ago. I am in the 8th Class, and I'm still dealing with things. I cut since the beginning of the year and I attempted suicide 5 times since 6. My father and I never drink like my mother or my father. I do not know exactly how everyone in my family. I think the worst thing is that I'm pregnant. I live with my aunt and my cousin and I do not know how to say. The guys here, I do not think about me or the baby take care and do not know what to do. there is so much stress, and the only person who is really there for me through everything that is my best friend. and God. I am a Christian, but I was not going to church because I do not even want what you say when they hear it think. They always say that I am like your family, because I to go alone, and nobody in my family goes to church. I like both, but I do not know what to do nothing. I want a country singer BUIs my family says I'm not good enough to do something. My aunt and my cousin and my best friend are the only ones who really know what they can do and believe in me. I do not want to tell them that I am disappointed pregnant. I need advice! None of that. all. Just want to die! I believe that God give me and I do not know what to do.
Please help me! even if nothing good to say because I do not deserve it. But some words of encouragement would be helpful.
PLEASE !!!!!!!!

3 comments:

TexasT said...

I am 41 with, 2 daughters and is divorced. I know you will find exactly what they need a mother to give advice .....
You should tell your aunt now because you take certain decisions and the support that will make it a little easier. I think your church is there to help, because we see that the person dedicated to you. I must say not many children of 13 years in the church. A baby is a mistake, not only changed the course of his life, but you can do.

God will not let you down, he is with you and always will be. You can not blame God for you to be pregnant. It has nothing to do with it. You have the options you have when you are not made yet.

Here's an idea ............. Print your letter and give it to her aunt and a person in the church. One might see an easy solution and perhaps it is, but if it helps to say, then so be it.

Good luck!

Maxi said...

You are 13 years and is expecting a baby, and you, you can do yourself? What do you want to wait until someone noticed?

If you live with her aunt, go talk to him. Questions to sit and tell him you are afraid to disappoint you, but you really need to talk. And you tell him.

You are a child, a baby need all the help and support you can, beginning with his aunt.

Then you should tell him he is very sad, cutting and suicide attempts. They are depressed, and that only get worse if we help a little in front of them.

Nils baby sister said...

Share your aunt, your aunt need now more than ever needs the help of his family and tips for your own abuse.
Do not worry you change, what the Church says about your situation ...
If you want a country singer, then you go until you try, you will never know.

Post a Comment