Friday, January 29, 2010

How To Connect To Playstation Network Using A Vodafone Dongle Is There A Way To Connect To Playstation Network On A Psp Go Without Wifi?

Is there a way to connect to playstation network on a psp go without wifi? - how to connect to playstation network using a vodafone dongle

OK, broken my wifi and I have just spent a PSP, and the only way to the Playstation Network games are now on UMD thingy. So I was wondering if there's an Ethernet cable to connect to my PSP and I can get internet so. plz help! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can go download it through the media (unless you have a Mac) and transmits it on your PSP.
btw ... How to break your WiFi? Maybe you can exchange / return.

Anonymous said...

You can go download it through the media (unless you have a Mac) and transmits it on your PSP.
btw ... How to break your WiFi? Maybe you can exchange / return.

Anonymous said...

N u can not
Repair

Post a Comment